Please note that the Komoka Railway Museum has no control over, and therefore, no responsiblity, concerning the content of any websites other than www.komokarailmuseum.ca
- North American Railway Hall of Fame Their Mission: To Preserve and Honor Railway Heritage in North America and ensure the future sustainability of the Canada Southern Railway Station (St. Thomas, Ontario).
- London Model Railroad Group A local London group specializing in modelling ‘O’ Scale mainline, trolley and ‘ON3’ narrow gauge.
- London N’Gineers Model Railroad Club A local London group specializing in modelling ‘N’ scale
- Port Stanley Terminal Rail A truly worthwhile experience, take a train ride from Port Stanley to St. Thomas on a circa 1940-1950 train.
- Elgin County Railway Museum A very nice museum located in Elgin County, Ontario.
- 2B in Trains A place to buy rare and interesting model trains etc. Located in Fergus, ON.
- Pete’s Trains a place to buy or discuss model trains. Located in London, ON downtown area..
- Broughdale Hobby a place to buy or discuss model trains. Location in London, ON in the North end.
Greater Toronto Area
- Halton County Radial Railway “Ontario’s Streetcar & Electric Railway Museum”
- South Simcoe Railway Bring the family for an exciting trip aboard a vintage steam train! You’ll travel through the rolling hills of the scenic Beeton Creek valley, from Tottenham to Beeton and return, on an excursion that takes just under one hour. The trip is highlighted by the Conductor’s friendly and informative commentary.
- Niagara Railways A site for railfans, by railfans. Below you will find many links to guide you through your tour of the Niagara Region of Ontario, and it’s surrounding areas.
- Toronto Railway Museum The Toronto Railway Museum is dedicated to preserving the physical legacy, history and experience of rail transportation in Toronto and Ontario. The museum encompasses Roundhouse Park with Stall 17 as the temporary home of the railway simulator and small artifact display. Don Station houses our gift shop and ticket sales for our Miniature Train ride. Explore the grounds to find our interpretive plaques!
- Benn’s Rail Fonts Custom computer fonts to emulate those used on various rail systems.
- West Coast Railway Association A page that’s not-to-miss if you live out west.
- The Kamloops Heritage Railway A very nice page about the history of railroading in the Kamloops area.
- Shay Locomotives Reference & Research A non-profit web site dedicated to researching and documenting information on Shay Locomotives.
- Live Steam & Outdoor Railroading A website dedicated to the hobby of live steam!